Thursday 13 February 2014

Proud to be me week update....

Thank you to everyone that has attended Parents Evening this week. It has been great talking to you all about your child's progress. If you haven't had a chance to make an appointment then feel free to catch me in the morning or after school.

As I have mentioned a couple of times already, after half term it is a 'proud to be me' week. Thank you for all the parents that have already volunteered to come in to Year 2 to talk about their jobs/talents. We still have lots of space for some more parents to come throughout the week. It would be great to show the children that we are proud of all jobs and show them how important it is to celebrate talents.

There are no spellings over half term. However I will be setting some home learning to do with the children's family history.

I hope you have a fantastic break and we will see you all on Monday 24th February.

Mrs Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment