Monday 24 February 2014

Our visitors today...


Every day we will share a poem about being PROUD. Later in the week I will share some of the children's poems. 

No one looks the way I do
I have noticed that’s true
No one walks the way I walk
No one talks the way I talk
No one plays the way I play
No one says the things I say
I am special
I am me
There’s no one else I’d rather be!





We have had two parents in this morning to talk to us about their jobs. The children thought of 10 questions that they wanted to ask all of the visitors.

Our first visitor was Mrs Williams. The children found it really interesting asking all of the questions to find out about her job. It was great to see how Proud Rosa was of her Mums job. So thank you!

Our second visitor was Mr Davenport, and he came dressed in his uniform! The children were very enthusiastic to find out about what Mr Davenport has to do in the Police. They all listened about the history of the Police and the changes that have happened over time. Then all of the children got to look at Mr Davenport's Police jacket (very heavy!) and all got to have a reflective bag, certificate and their finger prints taken. Thank you very much for this Mr Davenport.

Year 2 are really looking forward to seeing many other parents this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment