Sunday 23 February 2014

I am PROUD to be me!

Welcome back! I hope that you have had a brilliant week off. This week is our themed week on:
 
We will be doing a range of different activities this week all to do with ourselves. In Literacy we will be making up some poems about our friends, ourselves and what makes everyone unique. There will be some exciting Art work taking shape this week. Mrs Webb will be working with the class on Portraits and I will be getting them to think about where we live and what we like about it.
 
As well as this we will be thinking about our families and where we, our parents and grandparents all originate from. We will be using the home learning sheets set in the half term to help us with this. We are going to have many visitors throughout the week from parents that are coming in to tell us all about their jobs. If you haven't had a chance to catch me to book a time then do not worry you can still do this.
 
Following on from thinking about jobs and special people in our lives we are having a dressing up day on Friday themed around 'who we aspire to be'. I know that I am going to be dressed up as something that I always wanted to be when I was younger!
 
If you have any queries or any questions about our themed week then please see any adult in Year 2.
 
Mrs Thorpe
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment