Wednesday 25 March 2020

Year Two - Super Home Learners

Image result for holi festival children

Hi Year Two,
I hope you are all well and managing to stay fit, healthy and happy, and get some learning done at home.
Thank you for all of the emails showing me things you've done so far!
Some of your Mums and Dads have been contacting me using Messenger too.
This is great! - I know it can be easier for them to take a quick photo of something that you've done on their phones, and then ping it over to me on Messenger. Go for it.

This week at school, we were going to be finding out about an Indian Festival called Holi (which actually took place on the 10th March this year). The picture above shows some children celebrating Holi. It looks like they are having fun doesn't it. But why are they covered in paint? Perhaps you could find out? 

Our home learning I had planned for this week (before all of the schools had to close) was this. Perhaps you would like to have a go still.

When we are allowed to go out exploring again, where in the World would you most like to visit?Give some reasons for your answer:


When we are allowed to go out again, who in the World would you most like to meet?
Give some reasons for your answer:
Have a happy time Year Two.
Remember to remind your parents to help you keep in touch with me (email or Messenger)
-if you need any help from me, or just want to show me the cool stuff you've been up to.

d.macbean@princeofwales.dorset.sch.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment