Wednesday 26 February 2020

Year 2 Home Learning Wed 26th February

 Time Problems


Image result for clock


  1.  I start swimming at 5 o’clock and swim for 1 hour and 15 minutes.  What time do I finish?      


  1.  I go to a party at 4 o’clock.  The party lasts for 2 hours and 30 minutes, what time does it end?


  1.  Our maths lesson starts at 9 o’clock and lasts for 1 and a half hours.  What time does it end?


  1.  A football match starts at 6 o’clock.  They play for 90 minutes (with no break at half time). What time does the game end?


  1.  I go shopping at 12 o’clock.  I shop for 2 hours and 30 minutes, what time do I finish?


  1.  I start reading my book at 7:15.  I read for half an hour, what time do I finish reading?


  1.  Playtime starts at 10:45.  If it lasts for half an hour, what time does it end?

No comments:

Post a Comment