Monday 6 January 2014

Welcome to Spring term 2014!

Welcome back! I hope that you had a great Christmas break. The children have told me all of the wonderful things that they have been getting up to. This morning we all thought about something that we could get better at doing and a new skill that we would like to learn.

This term we will not be having the normal parent information session like usual, instead this will be mixed with a Numeracy workshop that I will be running on the four operations in calculating.
In this workshop I will be demonstrating how I teach the children how to use each of the operations when calculating. I will go through the methods in a progression and show and suggest ways in which you can help your children at home. I look forward to seeing many of you next Friday (17th Jan), just after 9am in the school hall. If you have any questions about this session then please do not hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment