Thursday 19 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I would just like to say how extremely proud I am of everyone in Year 2. They have all worked so hard to learn 13 new songs and learn their lines by heart. They were so brilliant in all of the Christmas Performances (as were Reception and Year 1) so WELL DONE!!!

We had our Christmas Party this afternoon, the children enjoyed all of the yummy food, party games and disco. The children all took home their special Christmas bags today. In their is their Victorian Christmas card and decoration, their 2014 calendar for you and a little gift from all of us in Year 2. I hope you like them. A big thank you goes out to Mrs Webb who worked with the children on all of these items.

Tomorrow is the last day of term. We have a Carol concert at 2.45pm in the school hall which I look forward to seeing some of you there.

I hope that you all have a fun filled MERRY CHRISTMAS, I look forward to hearing about all the exciting activities that the children will get up to in the holidays. Don't forget the the library has a reading competition running until early January.


No comments:

Post a Comment