Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tablets and the sharing of apps to help home learning.

As you all know in Year 2 we are lucky enough to have the use of 7 Ipads. We use them a lot in school during lessons.

I was hoping that maybe we could share some APPS that you use at home to boost learning. If I post the apps on this blog page that we are currently using then these could be used at home?

I understand that lots of children do not have Ipads, but if you do then I thought this conversation on the blog could help. It is not just apple apps that we could share. Many apple apps can also be found on android or play store.

Please feel free to add the name of the app that your child enjoys or uses to help with their learning at home by writing in the comments box.

I will add the apps tomorrow when I have an Ipad to hand.


Mrs Thorpe

1 comment:

  1. Please can your post some suggestions. We use AB Maths and My Spelling but would be interested in more which run on android devices.

    ReplyDelete