Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sad Face

I was really pleased to bring Lloyd in to show you all today - I think he enjoyed meeting you all, even though he kept his eyes closed the whole time! I can see from the pebble jar that you are working very hard at the moment as a class and I know Mrs. Webb is very pleased also. I do have a sad face though because no one has replied to my message on SWGfL Merlin yet about the Half-Term Holidays. Did you all do nothing during this week? It would really make me smile if people could reply online and let me know what they got up to. I check this regularly and look forward to hearing what you have been doing. Don't forget that you can also start your own discussion using SWGfL Merlin.

1 comment:

  1. At half term I went to the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth. It is 170 metres high and has a glass floor. From the top you can see Osbourne House on the Isle of White. It was Queen Victorias house.

    ReplyDelete