Tuesday 3 September 2024

Welcome to Year 2!

 


We can't wait to see you all on Thursday and hear about your Summer break.

We have a great couple of days planned to get the children settled in to Year 2. As mentioned before the Summer, I (Mrs Thorpe) will not be in the classroom on Thursday as it is my day off, please can you remind your children about this. They will have Mrs March teaching them on Thursday. I will welcome you all in on Friday. I can't wait to get the year started! 

Some information about Year 2: 

Next Monday (9th) I will be doing my parent information session in the staffroom from 9am.

Wednesday afternoons- Forest School, please can you send your child in with named wellingtons and coats you don't mind getting muddy. 

Thursdays will be our PE day, please can you provide your child with a named PE kit.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me or catch me at the door on Friday.

🌟Mrs Thorpe, Mrs March, Ms Burgess, Mrs Briant, Mrs Brooker and Mrs Cleaver🌟





No comments:

Post a Comment