Friday 1 May 2020

Oscar's Fabulous Three (!) Riddles - Year Two

What am I?
I have 4 legs.
I have a tail.
I can be different colours.
I wander around streets and gardens.
I can jump 8 feet high.
I am often a pet.
I like to chase mice and birds.
I have whiskers.
What am I?

(Answer at the end.)

What am I?
I am short or long.
I am very strong.
I often have a bed.
I have a very important job.
You can see me in town and all around.
I have a break every 4 and half hours.
I have lots of wheels.
Oscar's Dad drives one!
What am I?

(Answer at the end.)

What am I?
I can be hundreds of years old.
I like to wave at you.
I change colour.
I'm good to climb on.
I have a trunk.
I am green and brown (usually).
I have leaves.
What am I?

Oscar's answers :
1. cat    2. lorry    3. tree

BRILLIANT! - WELL DONE OSCAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment