Wednesday 13 February 2019

Home learning Year Two -week of Half-term Holiday

Home learning Year Two   - week of Half-Term Holiday                                                        

-  Response to a “story introduction”.
The children have been asked to write the next part of the story, following on from this introduction:

I was feeling very odd when I woke up this morning. I was strangely hot and felt as if I wanted to scratch myself. When my alarm clock went off it actually scared me, and I leapt out of bed. I landed lightly on my feet.
When I looked into my bedroom mirror I couldn’t believe what I saw.
Could this be possible?
I had turned into a chimpanzee!!!

http://www.zooportraits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/03-492-post/Common-Chimpanzee-Pan-Troglodytes-copia.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment