Sunday 24 December 2017

Year 2 - Waiting for Santa - 24th December 2017

I hope you are all having a fantastic and relaxing Christmas break and are ready for the big day tomorrow.  Whatever you are doing I hope you have a lovely time.  Can I take this opportunity on behalf of all of the year 2 team to thank you for the kind gifts that you gave us at the end of term?  Many thanks and believe me they will be very much appreciated over Christmas and beyond!  I have purposefully set no home learning over the Christmas break to ensure everyone has time to rest, relax and unwind after a very busy and exciting term.  (Reading is a great way to relax and unwind though, so don't forget to write down what you have been reading over the holidays for extra superhero points when we return).
Tonight we had our annual read of "A night before Christmas", to get us ready for our Christmas visitor (fingers crossed).  Enjoy tomorrow and the rest of your holiday and I'll see you in 2018 with a new member of the year 2 team!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment