Friday 27 May 2022

Year Two - Half-term Holiday 'Home learning'

Beginning to learn about habitats and how animals survive in their habitats. 

Some research:

Task:    See Activity sheet attached

BARN OWLS

Can you think of ways in which the body of a barn owl makes it great at living in the way it does,- in the place that it lives? You might think about how it moves, hunts, feeds. What are its wings, eyes, ears, talons -  are like to make it succeed in that habitat? How does it protect its young?

-------------

and some Maths...

1. My grandmother gave me £1 for the sweet shop.

I bought 2 bags of sweets for 10p each and 2 lollies for 20p each.


How much will it cost me in total?

How much change will I get back?

-------------------

2. Apples come in bags with 5 apples in each bag.

You need 17 apples.      You buy 4 bags of apples. 

How many extra apples have you got?


No comments:

Post a Comment