Friday 18 December 2020

Year Two - Home Learning Ideas

 Home Learning  Year Two  

HAVE A FABULOUSLY HAPPY CHRISTMAS

           

Should you wish to do a little extra writing practice at home over the holiday, here is a possible activity:

 

 -  Response to a “story introduction”.

Can you write the next part of the story, following on from this introduction? :


I was feeling very odd when I woke up this morning. I was strangely hot and felt as if I wanted to scratch myself. When my alarm clock went off it actually scared me, and I leapt out of bed. I landed lightly on my feet. 

When I looked into my bedroom mirror I couldn’t believe what I saw. 

Could this be possible?

I had turned into a chimpanzee!!!



http://www.zooportraits.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/03-492-post/Common-Chimpanzee-Pan-Troglodytes-copia.jpg


We are also sending home some "Multiplication and Division" practice sheets for the 2 , 5 and 10 times tables, if you fancy having a go at these.

The main and most important activity for the next two weeks, however, is to..
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS BREAK WITH LOTS OF SMILES AND LAUGHTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment