Sunday 9 September 2012

This week in Numeracy - W/C: 10/09/12

This week in Numeracy, all children in Year 2 will have be very brave because we will be working with hungry crocodiles! Our learning objective in Numeracy this week will be to: Know where to direct a hungry crocodile! To be successful in their learning the children will have to follow their Must, Should and Could: I must: direct the crocodile to the larger number. I should: share my answer with my partner. I could: create my own questions. The work will encourage the children to consider the mathematical symbols: < and >. Why not play with hungry crocodiles at home this week! We would love to see/hear what you get up to! Mr. Spracklen

2 comments:

  1. Rocco has just given us a very graphic demonstration of what the hungry crocodile does when he eats the lower number!

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is very helpful content, I am from California and recently I was visiting a health institute to California men’s clinic los Angeles, men’s clinic los Angeles California , Testosterone Replacement Therapy los Angeles, Bodybuilder testosterone los Angeles which are provided Female Athletes, Male Athletes, Testosterone Therapy, Hair Loss, Weight Loss, Wellness Program and I am very satisfied.
    Overall thanks to your nice post.

    ReplyDelete